Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Jets

And there it is. The why did you leave him in the game question. I would have pulled him. Nasty conditions, extremely low chance to come back, no receivers…what’s the point. Get him out and call it a day. Probably a concussion.

Mills nailed Brown for a 1st down and he ducking dropped the ball. Reed didn’t do shite….don’t understand the celebration as if he had something to do with that. Reed should’ve went to Brown and shook his hand for dropping the ball.

Time to sit Stroud and avoid getting a foolish injury in this game. With the Colts and Jags potentially taking losses as well…..this is a waste week. Get Mills in there to finish the game.

You called it man. I was questioning the coaching staff before the game but this puts the icing on the Cake. Like a trainer knowing his boxer is hurt and not throwing in the flag. Cj Stroud is the only reason Demeco was considered a coach of the year candidate.

That’s why no Rookie has ever managed to win a SB because of these corrupt referees. That was a deliberate and dirty play as the ball was already gone for at least 4 seconds before he got hit and the worst of all, no flag per usual because he’s a rook.

You guys are overreacting. Chill for Pete’s sake.
I had a bad feeling about this game when I saw the Patriots beat the Steelers and we already lost to a really bad Panthers team. Since the Panthers beat to our Texans they have done nothing but lose and suck! This game had failure written all over it!

Mills nailed Brown for a 1st down and he ducking dropped the ball. Reed didn’t do shite….don’t understand the celebration as if he had something to do with that. Reed should’ve went to Brown and shook his hand for dropping the ball.
DBs are the worst show boaters on the field. They get beat by 10 yards and if the WR drops the pass, they celebrate. It's annoying as hell.

Texans being Texans again. I was hoping we wouldn't have to sit through another craphole of a game this year, but it's not like it was to unexpected. They really need to get this sh!t together for next week.

Welp, unlikely to have CJ next week. He is concussed. We get to see the **** show that is Davis Mills, a QB only a mother could love.

if DeMeco is smart he will roll with Keenum. But I doubt that will happen, just like they keep rolling out DP who sucks giant donkey balls.

Back