Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Titans

the only Adams I like is Wednesday Adams!

SAM-ADAMS-BOSTON-LAGER-ORG.-12OZ-6PK-NR-12OZ-Beer.png

Unbelievable comeback win! seen a lot of moaning about coaching in this thread, but this coaching staff found a way to win with the back end of their roster against a coaching staff that has been doing this for a while now and with some success.

Keenum overcame a tough start to be exactly what I thought he’d be, efficient if unspectacular. It was clear from seeing him being a coach in uniform on the sideline working through the surface pro with Stroud all season long that he was the one with the command of the playbook rather than the deer-in-headlights looking Mills. This coaching staff played a blinder by keeping him starting under wraps until late gameday, a pleasant surprise and one I’d been hoping they’d make all season should CJ be unavailable.

Singletary also came up big, as did Tunsil who was opening up running lanes on that left side today all day long (saw him getting stick in this thread too).

Good win for the Texans, i wonder if it’s acceptable to buy that Oilers merch to represent Houston? Looks really good and there’s no mention of the Titans on the hoodies that I saw.

Our DBS we’re great today, I was worried when Jimmy Ward went out, but Pitre played lights out making some big plays and so did Nelson & Stingley.

Last edited:
Just a little Keenum stardust is all it took. He made some mistakes and some rust, but he also showed some moxie and made some key throws. I’ll say this much. There is no way on Gods green Earth we win if Mills starts.

Moxie is exactly how I would describe his performance and I’m sure that’s exactly why Meco went with him as the starter over Mills…& I absolutely agree, Mills would’ve flubbed it up some kind of way had he got the start.

Well this game was just gravy for mine - I wasn't expecting a win at all.
I only saw the first quarter before going work and I thought "Oh well on to the next one."
I'm glad I wasn't watching - sounds like another heart pounder and I can't take too many of those!
But you know what? BOOYAH!!!!!

Thank God Fairbairn came back. Nothing against Amendola, but his accuracy is very suspect and his leg is average. Fairbairn has worked hard to become a top 10 and maybe even top 5 kicker.
Well, yeah, something against Ammendola. He's back in a deer stand for a reason. Thanks for filling in but 0 fer career from 50+, it's amazing he got the call.

Back