Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 11: Arizona @ Houston

Anyone could say the same about us if you're using previous seasons as an argument.

They've been feisty and kept games close all year without Murray. They'll win some more to end the year now they've got him back.
Exactly. Some fans be on some other type crap. Even good teams sometimes have games like this every freaking year. At least we prevailed and came away victoriously.

The Cards are 29th in point differential, better than only Panthers, Patriots, and Giants. They lost to the Panthers and scratched out a win against the Cards. Got to play better.

All that being said, I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss.

and as you know, almost all of that without Murray. He brings a totally different element and makes that team way better than the scraps they were playing with.

The Cards are 29th in point differential, better than only Panthers, Patriots, and Giants. They lost to the Panthers and scratched out a win against the Cards. Got to play better.

Yeah, but that stat is irrelevant. They got a few of their best players back within the last 2 weeks. They will be a tough team going forward.

Agree we have to play better, but games like this happen sometimes. Remember last year when our sorry asses took Dallas down to the wire and the Super Bowl Champion Chiefs into overtime?

I’d rather win ugly, then lose pretty. This is exactly the type of game this team loses…consistently. The fact that they pulled it out is actually a sign to me of a well coached, confident, improving team that is learning how to win when the going gets tough.

lots of things to work on. They can’t play like this next week and win. Lessons need to be learned and not repeated. I’m confident CJ is going to work doubly hard this week, and is going to once again outplay Lawrence next week.

Which sucks... but... when you consider all factors.... its ALL win Texans.

AZ gave up #3 to get our 1st.

Browns gave up their 1st to help us clear a path for the arrival of CJ.

Even if its a late first from the Browns... still a massive win.
I agree. Would be nice to have a higher 1st round pick. We have some current players on short deals that are showing promise. Also, I anticipate Houston being a more desirable landing spot for top tier free agents next year so that may help with finding key pieces.

since we won, that second half was probably the best thing that could've happened before we play the Jags next week, (Reminded me of the Panthers game, but we won).. Hopefully it'll serve to refocus the team (AND COACHES).

There was some sloppy play and calls out there today. I'd rather it happen today and get cleaned up than it happening next week. Also, Stroud finally had rookie moments today.. though I'm pretty sure that hit he took played a role.. completely different player after that.

Texans move up one spot to #6 in the playoff standings.

--------------------------------

Texans go over projected 5½ wins in Week 11

-------------------------------

I imagine Cardinal fans were getting tired of the announcers gushing over CJ. The 2nd half kinda took care of that, eheh.

-------------------------------

Early line vs. Jags is Pickem.

Back