Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 12: Jacksonville Jaguars vs Houston Texans. TIE FOR FIRST!!!!

I don't think so. Think it'll be fine. 4th and 12 is tough considering all the pressure they had been getting down the stretch. Wasn't working well.

Ofc not the Texans. Only winning franchises like the chiefs would put the game in Mahomes hand instead of a kicker that’s never made a 50+ field goal

Disappointing but in reality the Texans are way ahead of schedule. They have found a quarterback. If they hit on their next two drafts this team could be a force for years. Also free agents will want to come here. Demeco is well liked and respected around the league. CJ can play .

I don't think so. Think it'll be fine. 4th and 12 is tough considering all the pressure they had been getting down the stretch. Wasn't working well.
4 and 12 had better odds.. How many times have we seen Stroud complete a 12 yard pass this season? Verses sending out a guy for a 56 yarder who's never hit a 50 yard kick in his career.

Damn..I wonder if Kris Brown is sitting in a deer stand right now 😁

Ammendola has plenty of leg, he’s just directionally challenged. When the ball came off straight down the line I thought he had made it because his long kicks he’s missed he’s had the distance easy. That trajectory on that kick was a tad high, I think if he drives it a bit lower he may have got that last foot or so to make it.

I saw nothing prior that said going for it made sense but truthfully I would’ve been Ok with either decision.

4 and 12 had better odds.. How many times have we seen Stroud complete a 12 yard pass this season? Verses sending out a guy for a 56 yarder who's never hit a 50 yard kick in his career.

Damn..I wonder if Kris Brown is sitting in a deer stand right now 😁

I also think there's validity to that too. Shitty choices all around.

Bwahahaha.

Do too much? Has he not watched this season.. Circumstances so far have forced him to.
I normally don't watch games live and then post while I'm watching. I watch the all 22 and post from there. From just watching, I saw the oline getting pushed back in his lap alot. He's not a guys who eally wants to extend and run around which he did a lot of today. Again, I need to see if check downs were availible and can't see until all 22. Either way, its a learning experience especially with the deep sacks in real time. he has to ball up on some and take a 5 yd sack vs a 12 yrd sack. Its a learning experience for him and the staff. The defense gave up alot of plays throughout the game and it had the feeling they were down by more than what they really were.

Well there you go, Jags win by three on the FG they scored after the BS holding call on third down.

We put up a good fight in the end.
We had a similar missed call that worked in our favor. The refs were too busy throwing flags but they didn't overly influence the game today imo!

Corrupted more likely.. You want to get in bed with gambling. Well it's about time to have full time employed refs who don't use this gig as extra income.
Full time officials won't matter. Giving the NFL the benefit of the doubt, they are culpable for the state of the officiating. This is what they want, close games at the very least.

ab3a5ea7373c6dab375c16166f79215b.jpg

When the other team is saying how bad it was, then it was really bad.

Back