Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 12: Jacksonville Jaguars vs Houston Texans. TIE FOR FIRST!!!!

Thank you.
And in that clip Nico is not moving. That’s why I wanted those guys to somehow someway upload what they we’re seeing.
Nico resets his right foot just as Dell goes into motion
I haven't observed this myself; just repeating what has been reported earlier in this thread. But it was reported that it is the qb's responsibility to make sure everyone is set before giving the signal to go in motion. The comment was that Dell started in motion before Stroud gave him the signal to do so. Watch Stroud was the comment.

I haven't observed this myself; just repeating what has been reported earlier in this thread. But it was reported that it is the qb's responsibility to make sure everyone is set before giving the signal to go in motion. The comment was that Dell started in motion before Stroud gave him the signal to do so. Watch Stroud was the comment.
Best I can tell is that Stroud called for action an instant before Dell went into action. It's so tight that without being able to pause at exactly the right second it's impossible to say one came before the other. Perhaps that was the problem, they cut it too close because time was running out. A totally BS call because it had no bearing on the play.

Best I can tell is that Stroud called for action an instant before Dell went into action. It's so tight that without being able to pause at exactly the right second it's impossible to say one came before the other. Perhaps that was the problem, they cut it too close because time was running out. A totally BS call because it had no bearing on the play.
What I'd like to see commented on is, when was the flag thrown? Someone commented that the flag wasn't thrown until after the pass was completed. Who threw the flag, what was he doing prior to the completion, was there any consultation?

What I'd like to see commented on is, when was the flag thrown? Someone commented that the flag wasn't thrown until after the pass was completed. Who threw the flag, what was he doing prior to the completion, was there any consultation?
Haven't seen an all-22 showing the ref and the back judge during the play but I remember that the announcers seemed to think it was a late flag. Maybe someone that has NFL+ will get a video clip showing that, if it will show with the umps being at the back of the end zone

The flag was thrown after the play was over.
Haven't seen an all-22 showing the ref and the back judge during the play but I remember that the announcers seemed to think it was a late flag. Maybe someone that has NFL+ will get a video clip showing that, if it will show with the umps being at the back of the end zone
On the all-22 when slowed down to half speed, it is visible that the line judge clearly throws the flag before CJ throws the pass.

Back