Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 8: Texans vs Panthers- Battle of The Rookie Quarterbacks

Defense just balling out again against the 0-6 “easy win”. So frustrating watching them fall apart like this at the end. Not about talent. It’s about watching these guys learn and some of them never will. It’s not even certain that Ryans or Slowik will. Already seen them make all these mistakes at least once against the Falcons.

I truly think this game will go a long way into determining what kind of team and overall season we have. A loss to the Panthers could have a bad ripple effect on our team and we will lose more games than we win!

All this talk about terrible Panthers defense. 610 and the others missed the mark on this! All we heard was how terrible the Panthers defense wa all week!!!! Not what I have seen at all.

Bill O'Brien part 2. Losing games on last 2 minute drives by the other team. Now it's a chip shot. We stink!! It is still the Texans. Cannot have nice things here.

Wasn’t a perfect effort but all in all they did their part. Let’s start with 6 sacks. The offense let the D down. They didn’t hold up their end of the bargain, and the Panthers had a rep as a poor D. I didn’t see it today. The Panthers balled out on defense.

Are you watching a rerun of a previous game?
0-whatever Panthers are marching down the field virtually at will to win this game.
Congrats on a participation trophy for the sacks

Back